We cover all the essential accounting and financial body corporate services in our annual fee.
- Opening, maintaining and operating the body corporate bank accounts
- Preparing body corporate budgets
- Invoicing, collecting and banking of body corporate levy notices
- Paying of body corporate approved invoices
- Keeping body corporate accounting records
- Preparing financial accounts
- Arranging the audit of the financial accounts
- Lodging body corporate tax returns (via registered tax agent)
- Actioning body corporate levies arrears including debt recovery
Meetings and Secretarial Matters
Arranging and holding body corporate meeting and dealing with all the secretarial matters is a key service included in the annual fee.
- Keeping up to date body corporate records including the roll and register
- Calling for nominations for positions on the committee
- Preparing and distributing notices of meetings
- Preparing agendas for meetings
- Taking submissions from anyone who is permitted to submit matters to a meeting and ensuring compliance with rules
- Arranging and attending the annual General Meeting and committee meetings
- Preparing and distributing the minutes of meetings
Keeping up to date with all the administration matters for a body corporate is essential. Again, we include all these services in our annual fee.
- Keeping all body corporate insurance up to date including paying premiums, lodging claims and getting quotes when needed
- Keeping and using the body corporate common seal as required
- Implementing body corporate decisions as needed
- Making the records available for inspection with reasonable notice
- Dealing with all body corporate correspondence
Quite a few other issues always arise with administering a body corporate. Some are included in our annual fee, whilst others may be subject to a separate fee or payment to another paryty.
- Assessing maintenance requirements as and when required
- Helping owners evaluate maintenance requirements so that your property is maintained to standard
- Providing guidance when quotes are required
- Getting emergency repairs attended to ASAP
- Answering all telephone calls and emails as soon as practical
- Dispute mediation and resolution
- Providing a sympathic ear when things go wrong
Want more information? You can contact us directly!
We look forward to hearing from you!